I provide an uncomparable car valeting and detailing service in Scarborough, Filey and surrounding areas, i offer paint correction, new car protection, ceramic coatings, Autoglym Lifeshine, mobile valeting, interior valeting, valet services for the motor trade, caravan and motorhome valeting and detailing.
Car valeting services in Scarborough
My car valeting services include both exterior and interior valeting and range from from Mini Valet to Professional Valet Plus. I only use the best detailing products available on my customers cars.
- Hand-wash with a quality ph neutral shampoo
- Sheepskin wash mitt & grit guard 2 bucket system
- Wheel and wheel arch cleaning
- All tyres & exterior trim dressed
- Carefully microfibre towel dried
- Bodywork finished with a spray sealant
- Windows & mirrors polished
- Dashboard, console and other plastics cleaned
- Shampoo mats, carpet and seats
- Leather cleaned, can also be conditioned & protected
- Roof lining cleaned
- Remove litter, vacuum upholstery, carpets, mats & boot
See my Valet Services page for more about valeting options
Vehicle detailing in Scarborough
My car detailing & paint correction service greatly improves your car’s appearance, therefore increasing its value.
- Scratches and swirls can be removed from the paint with a machine polisher to achieve a flawless gloss finish
- Contaminants removed from the paint & wheels with an iron fallout remover & clay bar
- Stone chip repairs
- Convertible hood cleaning & re proofing
- Glass sealants, rain repellent
- Paint protection, ceramic coatings & premium waxes, several choices available
- Alloy wheel removal, cleaned inside & out then sealed
- Dashboard & interior trim cleaned & polished with natural look dressing, for that factory finish
See my Vehicle Detailing page for my full range of detailing and paint correction options.
New car protection in Scarborough
My new car protection service in Scarborough transforms the look of your new car. New cars rarely look there best, they usually receive a quick wash and polish by the dealer before handover. They may have been stored outside for several weeks or months, and have contaminants bonded to the paintwork, bird lime acid etch marks etc. I often find swirls in the paint of a brand new car, this is caused by the dealers valeter washing the new car with a wash mitt they will have been using on dirty or other cars beforehand. I machine polish the paint with a primer to ensure the sealant bonds correctly to the paint for maximum longevity.
I also seal the wheels and glass, and protect the interior carpets, mats, boot and cloth or leather seats with a waterproof coating to protect from spillages and resist staining. I am less expensive than the main dealer, this process takes me several hours – the dealers allow there valeters only 30 minutes !
Caravan & motorhome valeting Scarborough
Your caravan or motorhome can really suffer when you’re out on the road. Why not freshen up the interior or remove all those scratches and blemishes on the exterior caused by the great outdoors. I also machine polish faded caravan GRP bodywork,
See my Caravan & motorhome valeting page for more details.