New car – Ceramic paint protection & Interior protection.
New cars usually only get a quick wash and polish by the dealer so they rarely look their best. They may have been kept outside for several months attracting bonded contaminants on the paintwork, and residue from the protective film used for transportation is likely to remain.
If you have bought a brand new car why not let me personally protect the interior and exterior of your new vehicle. This can be done at your own home once you have collected the car, or at the dealership.
For the exterior:
- I will thoroughly clean the paintwork with a clay bar and lubricant to remove all bonded contaminants, I will then machine polish the paintwork to a perfect finish.
- I will then apply a ceramic coating to the paintwork to lock in that perfect finish, and ensure maximum resistance to environmental hazards including the severest of winter weather. The car will stay cleaner for longer, & be easier to clean and dry.
- The alloy wheels are coated with a wheel sealant.
- The windscreen & 2 side windows are also protected with a quality glass sealant.
- Tyres and trims are dressed.
For the interior:
- I will apply fabric and/or leather protectant depending on your interior.
- Carpets and fabrics are treated with a durable waterproof coating to seal out moisture and resist staining.
- Accidental spillages, dust and sticky marks are easily removed.
- Interior plastics and trims are dressed.
My new car protection detail is less expensive than the main dealers and It takes several hours to complete this process (the dealers allow there valeters 30 minutes) You also have the peace of mind that a professional is looking after your investment and you are getting exactly what you are paying for.
A new car is a huge investment and I strongly advise that you let a detailer prepare and protect your investment.
Cost, from £260
Contact me now or call me on 07743 44 89 89
Extras available for any service
- Ceramic paint sealants, Wax upgrades
- Wheels off detailing, cleaned inside and out.
- Brake calipers cleaned
- Chrome/metal polishing
- Stone chip repairs
- Windscreen protection, for improved visibility
- Fabric stain removal, Scotchgard fabric protection
- Convertible hood cleaning and protection.
I will work in all locations within the UK, but travel costs will be chargeable. All of the work will be 100% completed by myself; I have very high standards and trust no one to match these. Please feel free to contact me.